Wednesday 3 July 2013

Angels/Spirit are here to help - are you listening?

Sometimes we get so caught up in our day to day life, we forget to notice what is going on around us.  The right people and opportunities are sent our way, but all too often we don't see them.  It is not until we look back later we see the signs and indications that were there to help us all along.  There are some of us who keep plodding along, in spite of the messages we are being given, believing we are on the right path and 'getting it right'.  
We may be on the right path, but sometimes
we need a little external help to show us the shortcut, or what we need to change within ourselves to speed up the process.  I know this is true of me as well as many others.  I sometimes prefer to take the road less travelled, which is usually steep, dangerous and dusty....and then I wonder why it takes so long, why it feels like I take two steps forward and one step back!?  I know I'm not alone here - you know what I'm talking about, don't you?  ...but then I turn on my ears and eyes... and suddenly, the road turns into a pleasant easy walk to where I am headed....

No comments:

Post a Comment